Saturday, June 2, 2007

why are there so many guidos?

i recently discovered that one of my students is a real guido -- likes to hit on girls, dates a LOT, is a real flirt. you know, guido -- greasy dude with his old beat-up car with the loud clanky engine, hanging out the window smelling really strongly of cologne and saying "eh babee, you lookin' really fine" with the little upward nod and sly smile. i guess a player, is all. my question is, do girls really fall for that? sure, they're hot and they know what to say. but i don't know, that used to be a total turnoff for me. i guess i always fell for the quiet geeks. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.